- Improved the blue uncommon rarity symbol since it was hard to differentiate between uncommon and common.
- Novice Elementalist: Added 'Ranged'.
- Novice Elementalist: Increased attack from 0 to 1 and set damage type to 'Fire'.
- Novice Elementalist: Reduced Preparation time from 2 to 1 and limited range to 5 hexes.
- Novice Elementalist: Reduced life from 3 to 2.
- Oakenstaff Brawler: Moved from Uncommon to Common.
- Oakwood Explorer: Moved from Uncommon to Common.
- Tendriled Elder: Increased life from 9 to 12.
- Tendriled Elder: Increased movement from 3 to 4.
- Plunder the Graves: Moved from Uncommon to Common.
- Infuse Life: Moved from Uncommon to Common.
- Infuse Life: Increased cost from 2 to 3.
- Quickenend Mind: Reduces preparation time by 3 instead of reducing it to 0.
- Giant Elk: Nature Uncommon, Unit - Animal, (8), 4/8/6.
- Planting: Nature Common, Action, (2), Deploy a [Sapling] copy at target hex. Draw a card.
- Bifurcated Leafling: Nature Common, Unit - Treant, (2), 1/2/4, Sprout 1.
- Sunstroke: Archaeology Common, Action, (1) [Radius 1] Deal 1 energy damage to each unit.
- Elemental Force: Magecraft Common, Action, (5), Target friendly Elemental unit gains 3 attack and 3 life.
- Arcane Prowess: Magecraft Common, Action, (3), Target friendly Mage unit gains 2 attack and Ranged.
- Quicksand Runner: Archaeology Common, Unit - Human, Scout, (2), 1/2/5.
- Added artwork for Giant Duneworm.
- Added artwork for Pyramidal Power.
- Fixed Sprawl crashing the game.
- Fixed rules text for Main building resource production.
- Fixed "this turn" effects lasting longer than intended if a trigger creates them at the end of a turn. This was the case with a strange timing of Sprout, Hidden Ambush and Brownbark's ability that allowed your Treant units to have the Kinship buff for a turn longer than intended.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests