- Added a new card type: Events. Events are permanently active, symmetric effects that enter the game with a given number of Time Counters. Whenever a certain condition printed on the event card is met, a Time Counter is removed. When the last one is removed, the card expires and is put into the graveyard.
- Added a visual representation for the event zone. There is now a bar with all active events at the top. The events are tainted in the player's color.
- Transforming units now only makes them to copies if they were copies before.
- Sleeping units now wake up when they take damage from any source. If a unit with First Strike attacks a sleeping unit, that unit wakes up and strikes back.
- Wooden Graft: increased life from 5 to 6.
- Oakwood Shaman: increased life from 2 to 3.
- Oakwood Druid: increased life from 4 to 5.
- Oakwood Treant: increased life from 6 to 8.
- Treant Matron: increased life from 4 to 5.
- Sapling Protector: increased life from 6 to 8.
- Oakwood Sage: increased life from 2 to 3.
- Oakwood Warchanter: increased life from 5 to 6.
- Resting Hyperion: increased life from 10 to 12.
- Oakwood Groundshaker: increased life from 4 to 5.
- Tendriled Elder: increased life from 8 to 9.
- Brownbark: increased life from 10 to 11.
- Khevan and Mak: increased life from 8 to 9.
- Landslide: reduced cost from 3 to 2.
- Augur Sage: increased life from 4 to 5.
- Augur Sage's recur ability is now targeted.
- Gargantuan Blob: increased life from 12 to 13.
- Novice Elementalist: increased life from 2 to 3.
- Adept Restorer: increased life from 6 to 7.
- High Mage Conjurer: increased life from 4 to 5.
- Animated Armor: increased life from 8 to 9.
- Brimbar Brutzelbart: increased life from 6 to 7.
- Lala 'The Lightning' Luise: increased life from 4 to 5.
- Spatial Distortion (Dream Action, (2), Two target units within 6 hexes range swap positions.)
- Scientific Exposition (Science Event, (2), Players draw an additional card during each of their turns. Expire: A player discards a card.)
- Vosav, Weaver of Secrets (Dream Unit, Hero - Nox, (3), 1/5/3, Masterplan - Move, Move: The next Trap card you play this turn is played without paying its cost.)
- Holy Strike (Divine Action, (1), Deal 3 Lightning damage to a hostile unit.)
- When casting a spell where the second target depends on the first one (Shunt, Spatial Distortion), the UI now properly shows the valid targets.
- Fixed the server being able to broadcast invalid rules requests.
- Fixed being able to fuse a fused Fuse card on another non-fused unit.
- Fixed not being able to play or discard copies that were returned to the player's hand and copies created by Lala 'The Lightning' Luise.
- Fixed a bug with units with 1 attack in a hostile Enervation Field gaining additional attack when leaving the terraform effect.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest